torsdag 5 januari 2012

Eat Shit And Die




Name: Eat Shit And Die

Size: 46x55 cm


Material: Acrylic on canvas


Versions (how many times the motif is used): 1 (1)

Note: 10 years ago I found a tiny little Duke Nukem pixel picture which I thought was awesome and I've collected it in my idea book ever since. I've had some plans to make cross stiching with Duke or pixel pics as well, but that's another story... Anyway, I thought Duke could make it in our datalabb at work and it was a very long time ago since it was this fun to paint! Those of you who has actually played Duke Nukem knows he uses a lots of one liners and what I can remember from my own Duke Nukem gaming "Eat shit and die!" was repeated as a mantra thro many nights :)

Price: Don't know

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar