torsdag 8 juli 2010

Summer Glitter Day



Name: Summer Glitter Day

Size: 100x120cm

Material: Acrylic on canvas

Versions (how many times the motif is used): 1 (??)

Note: Have no idea how many versions of this theme I've done. I have to count them :P

This is one of my very first acrylic paintings and before I made the big ones I showed the client two small sketches. When I showed the client these small ones (approx 20x30cm) they said they where expecting some bigger paintings so I had the order! =)

The sketch to this one was sold at my first vernissage, summer of 1998. By the way, that weekend (2 days) I sold 20 of 21 paintings :)

The frame is made by wood that I've found at the seashore of Marstrand (and the islands nearby)

Price: sold 1997, owner: Cert X (Gothenburg)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar